Announcements for the week of May 28, 2023
Keep up to date on Trinity activities by checking our website:
Pastor Scott Monday and; Tuesday from 11:00am-3:00pm,
Wednesday 2:00pm-6:00pm and; Thursday 1:00pm-4:30pm
TODAY – There will be a meeting of the Buildings and Grounds Committee following the worship service
Important Dates to Remember
Please fill out the slip so the secretary can update the directory. You can leave the slip on the secretary’s desk in the office, or email at Trinitychurch401@gmail.com.
We would like to see more folks on the ZOOM team to make sure we have enough
staff to properly execute the worship services. If you are willing to participate, please
contact your Pastor, or the church at 908-756-2125.The job is not difficult, and we
will provide all the training you will need.
The office will not be open during regular hours out of the caution of the
Coronavirus. The Secretary will be in the office Thur. 2:30pm-3:30pm. Mon – Wed.
2:30-5:30 the secretary will be working from home if need me call my cell 732-921-3329.
Please have announcements, Prayer requests, and anything that needs to go into the bulletin in by Wednesday at 5pm. Thank you.
If you are interested in getting the Covid vaccine here is the website to register. https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/
We have large print “Words of Hope” available. Call the church if you would like one
Trinity Collegiate Deacons are partnering with Operation Jersey Cares sending care packages to our deployed servicemen and women around the world. They also assist them as they transition back into civilian life. If you know of anyone currently serving, you can send them their name and they will send packages directly to them. There is a flyer with information about the organization on the bulletin board in the hallway. Below is a list of what is needed:
• Hygiene products: toothpaste, toothbrushes, body lotion, body soap, feminine products, baby wipes, shampoo (Unisex), deodorant, (PLEASE DONATE TRAVEL SIZES OF THESE ITEMS. IT IS EASIER FOR THEM TO CARRY IN THEIR PACKS WHEN OUT IN THE FIELD)
• Nail clippers, haircut kit, Gillette Razors, disinfectant wipes
• Cold and flu items: cough drops, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Imodium, Pepto Bismol, multivitamins, Theraflu, Mucinex, DayQuil/NyQuil,
• First aid items: bandages, Neosporin, foot powder
• Other items: Laundry detergent pods, cheap headphones, N95 masks, treats, letters (especially from children)
You may drop items off at the church or contact Sarah Coppola for a contactless pickup. If you want to make a monetary donation, make the check out to Trinity Reformed Church and we will purchase items to be sent.
Sandi and Bob Sheppard
Family of Delton Rocker
The family of Don Ransom
People of Ukraine
Prayers for Christ's Church, our church, God's word.
Prayers for our leaders at all levels in our government.
The family of Violeta Seguen (Gabby’s Abuela/grandmother)
Johnie B. McCrimon